Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ups and Downs

My moods are apparently on a schedule. Tuesday and Thursday I have a great time. I'm cheerful! My classes are enjoyable! Monday and Wednesday I'm tired, grumpy, dissatisfied with classes, and aggravated at everything. I wonder why this is. I hope that I'll even out eventually, and either be rather happy all the time or at least running at average.

In any case today was a good day! Had breakfast with friends at a really yummy cafe near my Illustration studio and enjoyed a very interesting class. There was a weird moment, however, when I presented my little story booklet to my teacher, I think she said "much better". Which was puzzling. I thought that I'd done worse than my rough draft. Anyway. We worked on a new project, a sort of card-game collage that I found very interesting, despite my distaste for collage. We have to create three 2x1 cards that have the theme of travel, and submit them to a website. The website, when refreshed, will randomly sample three cards from the entire class and put them together to see what strange and wonderful combination it will make. I like this!

Here are mine -- I have one finished, one in the works, and one not started.



No comments:

Post a Comment