Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Goodness gracious

This is just a post to remind you all that I am still alive and healthy. I haven't written anything recently because I've been BUSY! I just got back from a 3 day long trip to Rome with my art history class, and I am so very tired. But here is what I have in store for you:

  1. Bologna: City of Fat!
  2. Rome: The Pope of Rome!
  3. I Have Midterms This Week*
*So don't expect these posts until at least next week, also the Fabulous Mother and Aunt are arriving on Tuesday and so I will be busy SHOWING THEM THE BEST FLORENTINE EXPERIENCE EVER. To keep you entertained here are some photos of me shooting lasers out of my eyes, courtesy of my friend Ben. Featured below are Laser Me, Friend Hank, Friend Ben, and Friend Jessica.




No comments:

Post a Comment